Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric windows one touch open/close
- Green tinted glass
- Heated windscreen washers
- Rain sensor windscreen wipers
- Side windows surround in polished aluminium
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome air intake
- Adaptive brake lights
- LED daytime running lights
- ABS with Brake Assist
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Adaptive brake system
- Electronic parking brake
- ESP with ASR
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Hill start assist
- Active park assist with parktronic system
- Attention assist
- Collision prevention assist
- Cruise control with speedtronic variable speed limiter
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Speed sensitive steering
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- Active bonnet
- Child proof door locks
- Drivers knee airbag
- Dual stage Driver/Passenger Airbags
- Front side airbags
- Occupancy sensor for passenger seat
- Pre-Safe anticipatory safety system
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Warning triangle and first aid kit
- Window airbags
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth interface for hands free telephone
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- USB connection
- Driver Convenience
- Remote boot release
- Multi function trip computer
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service indicator (ASSYST PLUS)
- Interior Features
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- 12V power socket in centre console
- 2 cupholders in front centre console
- 3 spoke leather steering wheel
- Aluminium door trim
- Bottle holders
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Illuminated glovebox
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Nappa leather gear lever and gear lever gaiter with contrast stitching
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting pack - C class
- Mirror pack - C Class
- Storage pack - C Class
- 2 way rear head restraints
- 4 way adjustable front head restraints
- Auto Mercedes-Benz child seat recognition sensor
- Electric front seat height adjustment
- Heated front seats
- Partial electric front seats
- Rear top tether child seat ISOFIX attachment
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Sports seats
- Alarm system/interior protection/immobiliser
- Chrome surround electric key
- Remote central locking
- Tyre inflation kit
- Maximum speed147 mph
- Cubic capacity1,991 cc
- Power184 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^6.90 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.50 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.40 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^40.9 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^62.8 mpg
- MPG (combined)^52.3 mpg
- Tank capacity66 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2010 kg
- Vehicle length4686 mm
- Vehicle width1810 mm
- Vehicle height1442 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2840 mm
- Co2 emissions124.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
Please enquire to request a personalised video on the car of your choice. Please explain what’s important to you and we will tailor the video to your needs. Driven nationwide delivery available with or without a part exchange. Finance on delivered cars is not an issue. Buy online and we will do the rest.
The car must be financed through ŠKODA Finance to qualify for delivery. (no need to sign paperwork on our premises)
our approved benefits
- 12 monthsWarranty*
- FreeMOT test
- 1 Year's RoadsideAssistance
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
* Available on cars up to 6 years old / 72,000 miles
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.